SCHS has three highly experienced Echocardiograpy & Advanced Imaging Specialists providing exceptional Cardiology services across Sunshine Coast and surrounding regions.
They provide services to the Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital, Buderim Private Hospital and the Sunshine Coast University Public Hospital.
They have extensive experience in all areas of cardiac imaging including transthoracic and transoesophageal echocardiography, stress echocardiography, CT coronary angiography and cardiac magnetic resonance imaging.
Services available include:
- Transthoracic Echocardiogram
- Exercise Stress Test
- Stress Echocardiogram
- Dobutamine Stress Echocardiogram
- 24 hour Holter Monitoring
- 24 hour Blood Pressure Monitoring
- ECG Event Monitoring (7 days)
- Transoesphageal Echocardiogram (TOE)
- CT Coronary angiography
- Cardiology and echocardiography consultations
Please follow the links to your Echocardiographer Cardiologist to learn more about their extensive training and specialty areas.