SCHS has the Sunshine Coast’s two leading Electrophysiology Cardiologists working together to provide an exceptional Cardiology Service covering the Sunshine Coast and surrounding regions.
They provide services to the Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital, Buderim Private Hospital and the Sunshine Coast University Public Hospital.
Special interests include Cardiac Implantable Devices and Cardiac Catheter Ablation for various cardiac arrhythmias including Atrial fibrillation and Ventricular tachycardia.
Services available include:
- Cardiac implantable devices – Pacemaker, Defibrillator, Biventricular devices,
- Loop recorder, Generator changes
- Electrophysiology studies, 3D mapping, Catheter ablation, Cardioversion
- Device monitoring including remote home monitoring
- 24 hour Holter monitor
- Exercise stress test
- Cardiology or electrophysiology consultations
Please follow the links to your Electophysiologist Cardiologist to learn more about their training, special interests and skills.